http://ftp.itwixie.com/31192-priligy-uk.html We offer both self-initiated and Court-Appointed or Court-Ordered services. Below is a list of our services and fees. We do not accept private insurance at this time, but we do recommend you ask your insurance provider about out-of-network benefits because they may reimburse you for the services directly.
General Counseling Services:
- Initial Assessment/Intake Appointment (90 Minutes) $100.00/session
- Individual Therapy Session (Office Visit) (50 Minutes) $85.00/session
- Family Therapy/Co-Parenting/Couples/EMDR session (60-90 Minutes) $95.00/session
- In-Home Family or Individual Session (50-90 Minutes) $110.00/session
Mediation/Collaborative Law for Divorcing Couples:
- Divorce Mediation $165/Hour (1st 2 hours Prepaid - Additional hours as agreed upon)
- Collaborative Divorce - Family Relationship Specialist $200/hour (Retainer: $2000)
- Collaborative Divorce - Child Specialist $200/hour (Retainer: $1000)
http://saoluizengenharia.com.br/wp-login.php?registration=disabled ** Retainers: Due to the additional services and communication required of court-involved work, retainers are required. I charge for sessions, report writing, document review, attendance at meetings/court, staffing calls with other professionals and travel. When the retainer is depleted, I will arrange for a replenishment of the full or partial retainer depending on the work left to be done. Should there be a balance left after all services are charged and paid for, the balance will be returned to you.